Purpose: To adjust the internal temperature calibration so that the display temperature matches the temperature at the base of the fridge
This adjustment should only be necessary if the thermistor has been replaced.
NOTE: A display temperature within 2-3°C (3.6-5.4°F) of actual temperature at the base of the fridge is within normal on/off cycle temperature variation. If this is the case, the internal temperature calibration should not be changed.
- Connect the fridge to 12/24V DC or 100-240V AC
- Turn the fridge on.
- Press and hold and until the screen displays the current temperature correlation setting.
- Press or to adjust the setting by 1°C or 2°F.
- Continue pressing or until the desired adjustment is made.
- NOTE: The internal temperature correlation is limited to up or down 4°C or 8°F
- After 5 to 6 seconds of inactivity, the display will flash twice and return to displaying the current target temperature.
- Allow the fridge to cycle on and off a few times to allow for any temperature lag.
- Check the temperature display against the temperature at the base of the cabinet.
If the temperature display is now within 2-3°C (3.6-5.4°F) of the temperature at the base of the fridge, the calibration was successful and is now within normal on/off temperature cycle variation.
If the temperature is not within 2-3°C (3.6-5.4°F) of the temperature at the base of the fridge, repeat the calibration procedure above.