Every suspension set-up is different, and every body uses their vehicle in a different way, so we do want to make sure we provide the correct spring rates and matched components to suit your purpose. To assist we will need to know the following from you;
- Towing: Do you often tow a trailer, boat etc. - How often and how heavy?
- Rear loading: Do you consistently carry a lot of weight in the back, or only occasionally. How much weight would you estimate you carry if you keep gear in the back all the time?
- Front weights: Do you have a bumper fitted or plan to get one fitted? Do you have a winch fitted? Are there any other accessories on the front of the vehicle which significantly increase weight?
- Off-road Use & Driving style: If you do drive off-road, how often, and what kind of terrain (Beach, Dirt Roads, Trails (with a lot of articulation required etc.)?
- Age of current suspension: With vehicles which have done more mileage, we will often need to replace bushings etc. while fitting new suspension. It would be good to get an idea of the age of your current suspension and condition of bushings. Typically we recommend to replace bushings on anything more than 2 years old.
Read this guide on How to Choose an Old Man Emu Suspension System